Moring, you will have breakfast at hotel then join fishier man and palm paradise tour in 4 hours including visiting a local fishing village, learning about cultural fishing life, joining to fish with local fishermen, experience to ride basket boat – Thung Chai, explore waterways canal palm coconut, hearing about the past war of Vietnam/US Army, having lunch or dinner on board cooked by Captain Cook.
Location: Local Fishing Village and the Cua Dai River
Departure: 8:30 A.M or 2:00 P.M
Tour Duration: 4 hours
JACK TRAN TOURS /FISHING VILLAGE & WATERWAYS you will enjoy a wide range of experiences - from learning traditional fishing techniques to paddling the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats while exploring the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war.
On this tour we provide an authentic social and cultural insight into the local Vietnamese way of life. As well you will take part in some hands-on activities that are fun, safe and interesting to people all of ages.
TOUR PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Pick up at hotel by Jack Tran’s van
- Transfer to a local fishing village
- Learn about daily life of Vietnamese fishermen, their families and their community
- Board Jack Tran’s boat cruise and commence cruising on the Cua Dai River
- Join local fisherman on the river and enjoy hands-on experience of round net and cast net fishing
- Learn to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats and join in a basket boat race.
- Enjoy basket boat dancing on the round boat (THUNG CHAI) by Jack Tran’s crews.
- Explore the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war and hear of the extreme conditions endured by soldiers of both sides
- Learn how to make an origami creations from reeds of palm leaves such as grasshopper , birds, ring, sunglass ,bracelets….etc
- Back on-board our Jack Tran’s boat, enjoy lunch and cold beer or soft drink
- Return to hotel by coach.
In the afternoon, private car and guide will pick up you at village then transfer to town and start to discover the charm of Hoi An recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, is now a peaceful town of exceptionally well-preserved architecture, lifestyles and traditions. The town exemplifies a fascinating fusion of cultures between Vietnam and the outside world including China, Japan, Thailand and the Philippines. Your sightseeing will include the iconic 400-year-old Covered Bridge with a small temple attached to one side as a prominent example of Japanese architecture, the Museum of Trade Ceramics which is an elegant Vietnamese style wooden house built in 1858 showcasing antique ceramic artifacts, the 200-year-old Tan Ky House typifying an ancient Chinese merchant residence, the Ong Temple built in 1653 by Chinese settlers to worship Guan Yu, an ancient Chinese general whose character stands for loyalty, bravery and justice and the local market vibrant with colors and activities. Return to your hotel.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Overnight at Belle Maison Hadana Hoian Resort & Spa